Take advantage of your internship to visit the city and its surroundings. According to your desires and your available free time, (re) discover the different facets of Nice, capital of the French Riviera and the most popular tourist destination in the world:
* The Mediterranean sea and its pleasures: Promenade des Anglais or wild coves, idleness or sport, discover in your own way the most beautiful beaches and seabed of the coast.
* Its rich history: Successively Ligurian, Greek, Roman, and Italian before being French, you can see traces of this history throughout the city: Paleolithic and antic sites, the old town its alleys, its facades and its Baroque churches , the castle hill, etc.
* Its cultural heritage: Attractive and inspiring, Nice is marked by the passage of great artists in fields as varied as architecture, painting, music and cinema. Evidenced by the palaces, villas, and castles of different styles, and the concentration of museums and art galleries.
* Art of living: Discover life in Nice through the different districts, in the alleys of old Nice or in the town squares, in the effervescence of the markets, through its colorful gastronomy, the time of an aperitif on the terrace or a walk on the port ...
* Nightlife: Bars, restaurants and various events enliven the squares and alleys, from the port to the old town.
* Panoramas and nature: Stroll in the various parks and gardens of the city (more than 300 hectares): you will find some by the sea and in the city, but also on the hills, which will offer you various panoramas to cut the blows over the city and its surroundings.
* To see nearby: Life in Nice also means taking the time to explore its surroundings: the coastal towns and villages (Eze, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, etc.), Monaco, but also the Middle Country and its villages, nestled in lush greenery or clinging to the cliff like eagle's nests (Saint-Jeannet, La Gaude, Vence, etc.)
NB: Your registration includes access to the "Nice Classic Live" festival, which takes place in the heart of Roman remnant: the garden of the Cimiez arenas.
Find all these ideas and more information on the website nicetourisme.com