Come study in a facility that offers an optimal quality of work for all. The “Pierre Cochereau” conservatory in which our academy takes place, is located in the heart of the Cimiez hill, in Nice.
You will find modern and secure equipment:
- more than 150 rooms and studios: In addition to your classroom, a nominative work studio will always be available to practice your instrument alone,
- more than 100 pianos; harps available,
- a recording studio for your video mockup,
- a dedicated room to perform during student concerts in professional conditions.
- Open from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm : you have a wide time slot to organize your personal work.
Want to take a little break, meet and share your experience with other students or play together? Enjoy the common areas:
- A space is set up in the large hall around the vending machines,
- 3 shaded patios on the ground floor,
- a quiet exterior (benches, grass, olive trees),
- The cafeteria,
Also discover, at the bend of a footbridge, at the end of a corridor, through the window of the classrooms, magnificent panoramas of the city of Nice. .
NB: Air conditioning is installed in most rooms of the building